As of today the Vulne Pro blog is now www.vulnepro.com. I finally got the DNS records sussed out with my domain host (Hostway) and we should now be running smooth on Googles servers with the domain name still with Hostway. Took awhile to sort this out because of Hostways limited functionality in the dashboard for editing DNS entries (it only allows one DNS A record and Google requires 4 entries when you transfer a www domain over). So the old Vulne Pro site, that was terribly neglected with any updates or makeovers, is gone and the blog is now the official home of our Vulne Pro domain name. Also the old vulnepro.blogspot.com URL should forward to www.vulnepro.com now so everything should be a smooth transition. It's been a crazy year but expect renewed activity soon.
If anyone is getting a 404 error please chime in. It seems to be working for me, and everyone I have sent the link to but there still might be some kinks to work out.